Pet Pride of New York has been a legal 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization since 1977.
Your contribution is fully tax-deductible.
Pet Pride of New York is a New York State Registered Shelter/Rescue.
Our registration number is RR167.
How to donate to Pet Pride of New York
- You can make a donation by sending a personal check directly to Pet Pride of NY (P.O. Box 338, Mendon, NY 14506-0338) OR by making your donation through PayPal®. You will be given a choice on the donation form you fill out.
- For an "in memory of" or an "in honor of" donation use this Special Donation form.
- To make a donation in support of Pet Pride of NY's mission, or to make a special donation in response to Petey’s Kitten Appeal or Ricky's story, use this Donation form. You can read Petey’s story here. You can read Ricky's story here.
- You can donate a small percentage of your Amazon® purchases if you set up a smile.amazon account and designate "Pet Pride of New York, Inc" as your charitable recipient.
- You can purchase a Memorial Garden walkway brick engraved with the name of your special cat or in honor of loved one.
- You can become a member of the Stuart Gluckman Annual Giving Circle.
- You can become a member of the Jacqueline Russel Society.
AmazonSmile has the same products, same prices, and same services as does Amazon®.
Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Click on the Amazon Smile logo above to go to the Smile.Amazon.com site.
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile, before shopping, you need to select the Pet Pride of New York Incorporated as the organization to receive donations from your purchases. From then on, simply go to smile.amazon.com to shop. You can use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile.
- Bookmark the AmazonSmile page so your purchases at Amazon always help support Pet Pride of New York.
Note: You must have an account at Amazon® in order to shop at AmazonSmile.
Thank you for your generosity!